The following organizations are part of my professional and personal community:
- Calibra-tion (a joint venture in Change Management)
- Intelligent Futures Inc.
- Leadership Calgary
- Leadership Edmonton
- Breathe Consulting
- Culture Strategy Fit
- Action Studies Institute
- Kelly Brothers Productions
- Calgary Reads Society. Currently developing a collective impact initiative for early childhood development in Calgary and Area (www.2000days.ca). Research and program development; social enterprise.
- Nexen Inc. Change Management and Performance Management Consultant in the area of Process Safety Management in the Health, Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility department.
- TransCanada Corporation. Stakeholder engagement and strategy development. Facilitator, Global Stakeholder Engagement Summit
- Canadian Association of Public Libraries. Workshop for national CAPL conference “Libraries and Social Responsibility: A National Conversation”
- University of Calgary and Pembina Institute: Alberta Acts on Climate Change. Stakeholder engagement consultant. Speaker, “Developing Communities of Practice”
Recent speaking engagements:
- CentrePoint – Advancing Non Profit Management. “Organizational Adaptation: How to Thrive in a World of Change”
- PMI-SAC (Project Management Institute – Sounthern Alberta Chapter) “Using Organizational Culture and Change Management to Create Sustained Project Value and Results” (through joint venture, Calibra-tion)
- Ethier Associates. “Understanding and Leveraging Organizational Culture”; “Organizational Change Management and Culture”